Relying on God’s inspiration and guidance, the St. Ann Parish’s Respect Life Group seeks to inspire the parish to witness to the truth of the Catholic Church’s teachings on the dignity of all human persons, to increase their understanding of her reasons for these teachings, and to help rebuild a Culture of Life. The group does this by coordinating and encouraging participation in communal and individual prayer, promoting pro-life activities, providing pro-life information to parishioners and fostering a sense of community among those who desire to support the Culture of Life.
- Roe V. Wade Memorial
- 40 Days for Life participation
- Promoting the Right to Life Dinner
- Mother’s Day Prayer Cards
- Prayer Cards for Father’s Day
- Life Chain & Respect Life Month display
- Pro-Life Speakers
- Making pro-life literature available to the Parish
- Designing the Respect Life bulletin board
Meetings are scheduled once a month on Sunday’s between masses. Contact Lesley Bodary at (269) 731-2323 or email her at email@example.com.